Send in your RMU gear for credit at RMU retail and online stores!
How Does it work?
- Find your receipt from one of our retailers or RMU stores. If you cant provide this please provide your CC statement with the purchase. Call 970 771 2121 if you cannot find any of these.
- Bring your RMU pre loved gear into our Brick and Mortar Location @ 114 South Main Street in Breckenridge
- An RMU staff member will look over your gear and provide you with a payment via gift card to RMU (please reference payments and conditions below)
- Shop online or in store with your new RMU credit!
- Find your receipt from one of our retailers or RMU stores. If you cant provide this please provide your CC statement with the purchase. Email email@example.com if you cannot find any of these.
- Fill out this form online :
- A RMU representative will follow through via our info account to provide a RA# and more directions
- Once the product is received at RMU 114 south main st. Breckenridge you will receive a digital gift card for new RMU gear!
Excellent: Almost as good as new very small amount of cosmetic blemishes. No physical damage to the ski. No more than 2 binding drills.
Moderate: Some cosmetic blemishes no core shots and slight physical damage. Looks like it was skied and taken care of. No more than 2 binding drills.
Poor: Cosmetic damage is visible but fixable. Physical damage is visible but fixable. No more than 3 visible core shots. Ski must be skiable (this will be determined by RMU Staff) No more than 2 binding drills.
If you're not sure contact us! phone: 970 771 2121 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMU staff will confirm final condition and payment with customer. If the customer does not agree to final monetary value the product will be returned in hand or RMU will pay for return shipping.
- Discounts will be applied to the RMU payouts for used gear if the original gear was purchased on a discount.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs to the RMU facility for inspection
- Once final payment is sent to the customer the product is again the property of RMU and treated hence forth as RMU products for re sale or other use.